Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How To Flash Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This Alcatel 5058A flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Alcatel. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory.
Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new firmware file. Get Alcatel 5058A firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A driver first before flash. When the flash won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit the link above this article and follow the step on how to unlock Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A Forgot Password
- Alcatel 5058A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel 5058A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A MT6739_V1.1_171107.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A flash file and you will see “MT6739_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 5058A firmware, then click “MT6739_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 5058A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 4010D Flash File via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel A3A Plus 5058A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.