Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Alcatel android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Alcatel Pop C7 7040E flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Alcatel 7040E problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Download Alcatel One Touch 7040E firmware file via google drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel 7040E Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 7040E Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel 7040E Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch 7040E ROM Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E MT6582.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch 7040E firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel One Touch 7040E firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 5035X Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 7040E getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- ALCATEL 7040E Pop C7 bootloop flash file