Alcatel One Touch 5035X Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035X Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Alcatel One Touch X’Pop 5035X that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Alcatel One Touch 5035X flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035X Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch 5035X Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch X’Pop 5035X Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel 5035X Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch 5035X Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel 5035X often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch X’Pop 5035X Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch XPop 5035X MT6577_4.1.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Infinix X600 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035X Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch 5035X flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch X’Pop 5035X firmware, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 5035X firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch 5035X. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch 5035X and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035X will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch 5035X firmware done.
Read Also: Infinix X5010 Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch 5035X getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.