Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Alcatel 6037Y, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced stock ROM with Alcatel One Touch flash file fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download Alcatel 6037Y firmware stock rom via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y Forgot Password
- Alcatel 6037Y Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch 6037Y Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel Idol 2 6037Y Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y MT6582.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel Idol 2 6037Y firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 6037Y firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Idol 2 6037Y getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.