Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Alcatel One Touch 8050E. Because by this Alcatel Pixi 4 8050E flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error. Download this Alcatel One Touch 8050E firmware stock rom via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E Forgot Password
- Alcatel Pixi 4 8050E Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch 8050E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel 8050E Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E MT6580_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch 8050E firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 8050E firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 6037Y Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050E getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.