Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the Alcatel One Touch 4027N bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Alcatel Pixi 4027N firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Alcatel One Touch 4027N firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel 4027N Forgot Password
- Alcatel Pixi 4027N Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch 4027N Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N MT6572_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch 4027N firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel Pixi 4027N firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel 4027N and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4027N getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.