Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A Firmware File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Alcatel 5042A bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with a fresh new file. By using Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A rom firmware file stock will be like new.
Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety. Download Alcatel 5042A firmware on the link below. To avoid hard brick, make sure your device and this flash file is the same version.
With this tutorial How to flash Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel 5042A Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 5042A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel Pop 2 5042A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel 5042A Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A
- QFIL Tool
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A Movistar_X2CTZVQ0BG00_QFIL.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Alcatel 5042A firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait the flash finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Alcatel One Touch 5042A.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Alcatel One Touch 5042A flash file Done.
Read Also: Alcatel 5010X Firmware via Flashtool
With this tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop 2 5042A Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.