Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems with android. If the Alcatel One Touch 4032D bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh firmware Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Alcatel One Touch 4032D firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D Forgot Password
- Alcatel Pop C2 4032D Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch 4032D Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel 4032D Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 4032D firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel Pop C2 4032D firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 7054T Firmware via Flash Tool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pop C2 4032D getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.