Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This Alcatel One Touch 4036E flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Alcatel Pop D3 4036E. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Alcatel One Touch 4036E software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. This Alcatel 4036E firmware is stock rom official.
Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new Alcatel 4036E firmware file. Get Alcatel One Touch 4036E firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Alcatel 4036E driver first before flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel 4036E Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 4036E Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel Pop D3 4036E Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E_MT6572_16072014_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 4036E firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel One Touch 4036E stock ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch3 4036E and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 5042A Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4036E getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.