Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Firmware File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Alcatel 4017A, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Alcatel and replaced with fresh stock rom Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Forgot Password
- Alcatel 4017A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel OT 4017A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 4017A firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.