There are so many ways to solve the problem on Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Alcatel and replaced with fresh stock rom Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How To Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Firmware via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Forgot Password
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Stuck on Logo
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Forget Pattern
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Bootloop
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Soft Brick
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Touch screen is not sensitive
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Slow not responsive / Hang
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Virus malware
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools How To Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Get SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Get Stock Rom Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A
- Password ZIP:
- First of all, get all tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel Pixi 4 4017A Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.