Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool a.k.a Lenovo Downloader Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download Lenovo Z90-7 firmware stock rom via Google Drive.
With this tutorial How to flash Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Forgot Password
- Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7
- QFIL Tool a.k.a Lenovo Downloader Tool
- Download stock ROM Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 USR_S074_150501 LD.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo X2 AP Flash File via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait the flash finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 firmware Done.
With this tutorial How to Flash Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90-7 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.