Lenovo X2-AP Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo X2-AP Flash File via SP Flash Tool? With this Lenovo X2 AP flash file stock rom, the android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Lenovo Vibe X2-AP, you can try this Lenovo X2-AP flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Lenovo X2-AP is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution Lenovo X2 AP flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again. Download stock rom of Lenovo X2-AP firmware via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo X2-AP Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo X2-AP Forgot Password
- Lenovo Vibe X2-AP Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo X2-AP Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo X2-AP Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo X2-AP hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo X2-AP often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo X2-AP Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download Stock ROM Lenovo X2-AP MT6595_S130_150412.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo X2-AP Flash File via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo X2 AP flash file and you will see “MT6595_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo X2 AP firmware, then click “MT6595_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo X2 AP firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo X2-AP. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo X2-AP and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo X2-AP will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo X2-AP firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo X2-AP getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.