Oppo 1206 Neo 5s Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo 1206 Neo 5s Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Oppo 1206 Neo 5s android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Oppo 1206 Neo 5s problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Oppo 1206 Neo 5s will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How to flash Oppo 1206 Neo 5s Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo 1206 Forgot Password
- Oppo Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Oppo Neo 5s Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Oppo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo 1206 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Oppo Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Oppo 1206 Neo 5s
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware tool Oppo_1206_11_A.05_150813.zip stock ROM via Google Drive Include MSM Flash Tool
Read Also: Flash Oppo M7 Firmware
How to Flash Oppo 1206 Neo 5s Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Oppo to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Oppo firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Oppo 1206 Neo 5s firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait for the flash Oppo 1206 firmware finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Oppo.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Oppo 1206 firmware Done.
- You also can flash it using the MSM Flash Tool, where the tool included in the folder of firmware ROM.
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo A83T Firmware
With this tutorial How to Flash Oppo 1206 Neo 5s Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.