Oppo 6607 U3 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo 6607 U3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo 6607. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Oppo software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Oppo 6607 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the SP driver first before the flash.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo 6607 U3 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo 6607 U3 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo 6607 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo 3008 Firmware via MSM Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Oppo_6607_6607_11_150724 _4.4.4.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo 3007
How to Flash Oppo 6607 U3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo 6607 U3 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Oppo 6607. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo 6607 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo 3005
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Oppo getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- sortf wire file of oppo 6607