Oppo A12 CPH2083 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A12 CPH2083 Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter File)? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Oppo that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download Oppo A12 firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Oppo.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A12 CPH2083 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A12 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Oppo_A12_CPH2083_MT6765_EX_11_A.49_201126_9.0.zip stock ROM via Google Drive – Mirror
——————– OFP file flash via DownloadTool——————–
Oppo_A12_CPH2083_EX_11_A.45_201009.zip via Google Drive – Mirror
Oppo_A12_CPH2083_EX_11_A.44_201009.zip via Google Drive – Mirror
- Follow guide How to Flash OFP Flash File via DownloadTool
Read Also: Oppo F17 Pro Firmware
How to Flash Oppo A12 CPH2083 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo A12 CPH2083 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo A12 CPH2083 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Oppo A12 CPH2083. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo A12 CPH2083 firmware is done.
Read Also: Micromax A59 Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Scatter oppo a12