Oppo A31u Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A31u Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo A31u. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Oppo A31u firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Qualcomm driver first before the flash.
With this tutorial How to flash Oppo A31u Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Oppo A31u Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Oppo A31u
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware
Oppo_A31u_11_A.04_160613 via Google Drive
Oppo_A31u_4G_A31u_11_A.04_160613_4.4.4 via Google Drive
Oppo_A31u_8G_A31u_11_A.04_160613_4.4.4 via Google Drive
Oppo_A31u_16G_A31u_11_A.04_160613_4.4.4 via Google Drive
- Bypass Limit Google Drive Work Tutorial follow Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Acer Liquid Z2 Z120
How to Flash Oppo A31u Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug your Oppo A31u into PC, wait till the driver installed and the device detected. This will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Oppo A31u firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Oppo Stock ROM where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait to flash the firmware.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Oppo A31u done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A31T
With this tutorial on How to Flash Oppo A31u Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- how to flash ofp file with qfil tool