Oppo A33 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A33 Firmware via MSM DownloadTool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Oppo A33, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Oppo and replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A33 via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A33 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Oppo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo A33 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo 3007 Firmware via QFIL
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_A33_4G_Qualcomm_8936.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Acer Liquid S1 Duo S510
How to Flash Oppo A33 Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo A33.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo A33 finished.
You also can flash Oppo A33 via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Firmware Acer Liquid Z2 Z120
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- how to flash opp a33 without box