Oppo A5S Mini Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A5S Mini Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with the Oppo A5S Mini flash file. If that happens on your Oppo, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Oppo, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Oppo A5S Mini Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo A5S Mini Forgot Password
- Oppo Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Oppo Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Oppo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo A5S Mini hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Oppo Firmware
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Oppo_A5S_Mini_MT6580_11122018_8.1.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo A5S CPH1912 Firmware
How to Flash Oppo A5S Mini Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo A5S Mini flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo A5S Mini firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Oppo A5S Mini firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Oppo A5S Mini. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo A5S Mini will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo A5S Mini firmware done.
Read Also: Oppo 3000 Firmware Flash
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Oppo A5S Mini getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.