Oppo 3000 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo 3000 Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Oppo 3000. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Oppo software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new firmware file. Get Oppo 3000 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Oppo driver first before the flash.
With this tutorial How to flash Oppo 3000 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo Forgot Password
- Oppo 3000 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Oppo 3000 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Oppo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo 3000 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Qualcomm Driver for Oppo
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware tool Oppo_3000_11_A.04_150522.zip stock ROM via Google Drive Include MSM Flash TOol
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo 1206 Neo 5s Firmware
How to Flash Oppo 3000 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Oppo to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Oppo 3000 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Oppo firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait for the flash Oppo 3000 Firmware finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Oppo.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Oppo 3000 firmware Done.
Read Also: Oppo M7 Firmware
With this tutorial How to Flash Oppo 3000 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.