Oppo Find Gemini U7011 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo Find Gemini U7011 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with the Oppo U7011 flash file. If that happens on your Oppo Find Gemini, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Oppo, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo U7011 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo Find Gemini U7011 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo U7011 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Oppo U7011_11_Tha_4.01_Th_120716.rar ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006
How to Flash Oppo Find Gemini U7011 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo Find Gemini U7011 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo U7011 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Oppo Find Gemini. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo U7011 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo Find X
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Oppo getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.