Oppo R1001 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
With this Oppo R1001 flash file stock rom, android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Oppo Joy R1001, you can try this Oppo R1001 flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Oppo Joy R1001 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again. Download official rom Oppo R1001 firmware on the link below, make sure your device is same with this firmware Oppo Joy R1001.
With this Tutorial Oppo R1001 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Oppo R1001 Forgot Password
- Oppo R1001 Stuck on Logo
- Oppo R1001 Forget Pattern
- Oppo R1001 Bootloop
- Oppo R1001 Soft Brick
- Oppo R1001 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Oppo R1001 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Oppo R1001 Virus malware
- Oppo R1001 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Oppo R1001 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Oppo R1001 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Oppo R1001 11_A.17_151229_SVN7340 FT5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive (Oppo Joy R1001)
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Oppo M3 Plus Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- Oppo 1100 Firmware Download and Flash via QFIL Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Oppo R1001 firmware file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Oppo Joy R1001, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Oppo R1001. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Oppo R1001 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo Joy R1001 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo R1001 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo r1001 firmware download