Alcatel One Touch 4010X Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 4010X Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Alcatel One Touch T’Pop 4010X flash file. If that happens on your Alcatel One Touch 4010X, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Alcatel 4010X firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Alcatel T’Pop 4010X, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 4010X Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch 4010X Forgot Password
- Alcatel 4010X Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel One Touch T’Pop 4010X Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch 4010X Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch 4010X often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch 4010X Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel One Touch TPop 4010X 2AALEU1_ORG_ROM_MT6575.zip firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch 4010X Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch 4010X flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel 4010X firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel 4010X firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch 4010X. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel One Touch 4010X and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch 4010X will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch 4010X firmware done.
Read Also: Alcatel 4036E Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch 4010X getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- one touch 4010x flash file