Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Alcatel 6032A flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download Alcatel One Touch6032A firmware on the link below, make sure your device and firmware are same.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A Forgot Password
- Alcatel One Touch 6032A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Alcatel Idol Alpha 6032A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Alcatel OneTouch Idol Alpha 6032A Mexico_MT6589.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Alcatel One Touch 6032A firmware, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Alcatel Idol Alpha 6032A Firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel 6032A and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Alcatel One Touch Idol Alpha 6032A getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.