Oppo A33m Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A33m Firmware via MSM Download Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with the Oppo A33m flash file. If that happens on your Oppo, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Oppo A33m, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A33m via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A33m Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Oppo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_A33m_11_A.16_160820.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo A31u
How to Flash Oppo A33m Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo A33m.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo A33m.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo A33m finished.
You also can flash Oppo A33m via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Firmware Acer Liquid S1 Duo S510
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo a33m firmware