Oppo A37F and A37FW Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A37F and A37FW Firmware via MSM DownloadTool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Oppo A37F and A37FW, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Oppo flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Oppoflash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A37F and A37FW via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A37F and A37FW Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- OppoBlank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_A37f_And_A37FW_8936_8G_16G.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo A33
How to Flash Oppo A37F and A37FW Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo A37F and A37FW.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo finished.
You also can flash Oppo A37F and A37FW via QFIL by using the same firmware.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A31u
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- oppo a37f flash file with msm tool