Oppo F1 Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo F1 Plus Firmware via DownloadTool? With this Oppo flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Oppo F1 Plus, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Oppo F1 Plus firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Oppo F1 Plus is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this tutorial How to Flash Oppo F1 Plus Flash File via Realme Flash Tool or DownloadTool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forgotten Pattern
- Oppo F1 Plus Bootloop
- Brick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped.
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Oppo F1 Plus Mode Fastboot below.
How to Flash Oppo F1 Plus Firmware / Method 1
Tools to Flash
- Driver MTK
- PdaNet dan CodeMeter (optional if you can’t click Start All to flash Oppo, you can watch the tutorial on the video)
- Cable Data
- Internet Connection if you can’t click Start All.
- PC / Computer
- Download firmware Oppo X9009EX_11_A.33_190328.bz2 stock ROM via Google Drive
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Real Also: Flash Oppo 6607 U3
Flashing Oppo F1 Plus
- Extract the firmware and move the .ofp file into the DownloadTool folder.
- Install USB Driver and open the DownloadTool software with run as administrator.
- The Oppo F1 Plus firmware file will automatically load on the DownloadTool, just wait until loading finish.
- After finishes, click on the Select All menu.
- Make sure to select Upgrade Download mode.
- Turn off your Oppo F1 Plus. Do not connect your phone to the PC.
- Now, click on the Start All.
- Now, enter EDL Mode, press the Volume Up and Down + Power Button.
- Then connect your device after entering EDL mode.
- Flashing will run and just wait.
- Wait until the progress of 100%.
- After finish, your device will reboot automatically and entering the wizard menu like you buy a new Oppo.
- You can unplug the cable data now.
- First booting will take a minute longer than usual.
- Flash Oppo firmware is finished.
Real Also: Firmware Oppo A71
This method is very easy and simple.
Real Also: Flash A57 CPH1701EX Firmware
How to Flash Oppo F1 Plus Firmware / Method 2
Tools and Firmware
Flashing Oppo F1 Plus
- Download, extract and run the Realme Flash Tool, click on Flash.exe.
- Extract the firmware too and make sure you see the .ofp file, ex: “realmec15.ofp“.
- This is a portable application, so you do not need to install it.
- Don’t forget to install ADB Driver.
- Click on the Browse menu and find the .ofp firmware file where your extract before. Wait until the loading finish.
- Turn off your device and enter fastboot mode.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button until you see this picture.
- Now, connect your phone with cable data.
- Klik on the Loading Device button, then your device will show in the table list.
- If it on the list, so you just need to click Flash to start flashing.
- Before the flash starting, you will see the pop-up message like this picture, just click Continue to start flashing.
- Just wait until 100% and it will show the message Flashing Completed.
- After the message, your device will reboot automatically.
- Now, you can unplug the cable data and wait until entering the wizard menu, like you buy a new android phone.
- Flash Oppo F1 Plus firmware is finished.
Read Also: Oppo A51f Firmware
Realme Flash Tool can be used to flash any Oppo series, the most important is the firmware must be .ofp file format.