Oppo Find Mirror R819AS Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo Find Mirror R819AS Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Oppo R819AS. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Oppo R819AS flash file. You can download this Oppo firmware via google drive, this firmware is the stock ROM of Oppo Mirror.
With this flashing method, the troubled Oppo will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Oppo R819AS will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo Find Mirror R819AS via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo R819AS Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Oppo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Oppo R819AS_11_A.09_131010.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo U7011
How to Flash Oppo Find Mirror R819AS Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo R819AS flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo Find Mirror firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Oppo R819AS. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Oppo R819AS will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo R819AS firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo 7a
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Oppo getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.