Oppo Find Muse R821 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo Find Muse R821 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Oppo R821, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Oppo R821 flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Oppo Find Muse R821 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo Find Muse R821 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo Find Muse R821 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Oppo R821 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Oppo_R821_stock_Rom.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo Find 7a
How to Flash Oppo Find Muse R821 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo R821 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo R821 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Oppo R821. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo Find Muse R821 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo Find 7 Mini R6006
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Oppo R821 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.