MyPhone My32 Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock Phone, When device is LOCKED Click Here
Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on MyPhone My32. Because by this flash file MyPhone My32, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the MyPhone My32 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone My32 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My32 Forgot Password
- MyPhone My32 Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My32 Bootloop
- MyPhone My32 Soft Brick
- MyPhone My32 Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone My32 Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My32 Virus malware
- MyPhone My32 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone My32 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone My32 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom MyPhone My32 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My32 firmware file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone My32, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone My32. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My32 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My32 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK