Oppo R827 Find 5 Mini Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo R827 Find 5 Mini Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Oppo R827 / Oppo Find 5 Mini bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Oppo R827 Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo R827 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo Find 5 Mini Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
– Oppo R827 11_A.17_160914_SVN11638 FT5.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
– Oppo_R827_MT6582_8GB_EX_11_A.07_160505.zip via Google Drive
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo F3 CPH1609 Firmware
How to Flash Oppo R827 Find 5 Mini Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Oppo Find 5 Mini flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Oppo R827 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Oppo R827. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Oppo R827 Find 5 Mini firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo F1W Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.